MMOMinion

Full Version: Fishing question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started to use the fishing function and I have a few questions if anyone can help.

1. I setup 5 ~ 7 markers that are in the general area ( far apart enough but not across the map ). After a while ( a long while ), all markers gives me the error message of "Fishing sensing amiss...". Is there a way to tell the bot to exit/logout/return when that message starts showing up across all existing markers ?

2. If there a way to tell the bot to stop fishing if baits run out or switch baits ?
you can make it stay at each marker for a longer pierode of time. should help with the fishing.
Hi Jackie,

For now, each of the marker is about 20-25 minutes. So I can usually run it for about 3-4 hours and with no problem at all. The bot travels between markers and fish. The problem I have is sometimes I will be reading and miss whats going on on the monitor. When I realized all markers are pass the ingame limit, my screen is full of "Fish is sensing..." spams LOL. This morning I had to close the client because the ingame messages aren't stopping at all. I think the game was telling me I can't fish any longer in that general area.

My question is, is there a way for bot to "catch" this message and stop spam fish command or just logout/port or send a warning sound.

Talk about warning sound, is there a way to play a warning sound when receiving a tell ? Some players will send you a tell before they decide if you are a bot or not, is there a way for bot to play a warning sound ?
Make your timers Slower the longest timer should be somewhere around 1630.