MMOMinion

Full Version: Hotfix broken agian!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hotfix broke minion agian :/
yes we know its a patch patch means bot needs update.
Yes it did. Instant crash client upon loading.
** Hopefully this will be quick update for minion.
Awkward
(02-21-2014, 08:17 PM)cokeacola Wrote: [ -> ]Hotfix broke minion agian :/
(02-21-2014, 08:18 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]yes we know its a patch patch means bot needs update.

dunno if id go so far as to call it a patch :P

although i guess its up for debate depending how you interpret such.

I figure hotfix as something that has no changes or minor changes/bug fixes whereas a patch is much bigger and adds content, features, or both.

hotfixes usually dont break addons or bots, where'as patches do.

In this case, we have an update that is small and there only to fix some unknown bug (afaik) however it DID break the bot SO what does that make it? :P

(todays philisophical question imo!)

with that said, im really hoping we arent looking at another 24 hours or else me and square gon' be squaring off! (har har)
You don't understand how the bot works. The bot is working using memory and every (even a little) patch, address's of the memory are changing and bot developers need to find them again. If the update is small, it's taking less time, because usually they need to find only one (base) address, but if any ingame functions are changing, those need to be found as well which is causing the delays.
Bots working again.
duty is still broken though.
ya duty still dosent work
Pages: 1 2