MMOMinion

Full Version: NEW BUILD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This thread is based on GW2's thread. Here you can notice dev's about new updates, your problems with the bot after update etc.

I've created it to avoid 12345393 other threads after every Game Update.

NOTICE:
1) The bot will break on EVERY game update. Bigger updates will require more time to update the bot, so be patient. Usually it takes 1-3 hours but notice that update can catch us at night time (GMT zone) and propably noone can update the bot until the morning.
Put Dates on them as well so people can see which one to look for

It'd be best if the updated ones gets to be on top and so on
ok then i start :)

Duty Finder is not opening. If you manually hit join and leave, duty mode itself works well.
fate farming, some fate will auto sync some won't.
Working again
Crafting on all craft jobs stalls after 4-5 abilites for over 30seconds
Has anyone been able to get teleport dungeon farming w/ 4 bots working? My guys are just standing there. The leader is teleporting to the first mob, but that's it.
if you updated the bot as of today its working, i have 12 bots been duty grinding all day. is your leader trying to attack the first mob and failing?
oh wow, ok. Its your leveling script for Sastasha. No he's attacking the mob, the rest of the party just stands there though. Right where they loaded in to. I'll create a new directory for the bot and attach my guys to it from there. One of the addons I have might be messing with it? We'll see.
Thanks for posting, def worth knowing its user error!

Edit: Yup, it works now. Now I just have to find out what it was running up against, thanks.
server just up
Pages: 1 2