MMOMinion

Full Version: Minion Down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can't use my key to login to minion in game, and it just booted me to desktop right beforehand. Now I can't login to Minion.
Did your key expire?
That means your key expired.
no, its good through may, started working again 5 minutes afterward.
are you using GUI_launcher?
(02-22-2014, 09:18 PM)muhas Wrote: [ -> ]no, its good through may, started working again 5 minutes afterward.

If you close the bot and reach the session limit of your key, there is a 3-5 mins downtime before you can use it back.
(02-22-2014, 10:26 PM)etb Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2014, 09:18 PM)muhas Wrote: [ -> ]no, its good through may, started working again 5 minutes afterward.

If you close the bot and reach the session limit of your key, there is a 3-5 mins downtime before you can use it back.

No there is not... they removed the downtime.
(02-22-2014, 10:34 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]No there is not... they removed the downtime.

Yes they removed it, but it still "glitch" sometimes. i had same error 2 days ago.
(02-22-2014, 10:52 PM)etb Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2014, 10:34 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]No there is not... they removed the downtime.

Yes they removed it, but it still "glitch" sometimes. i had same error 2 days ago.

Sure ya did
(02-22-2014, 10:34 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Sure ya did

hey dude, last time i did stop to talk to you thinking i could stand your "little kid acting" kind of person .

But it seems you cant hold your mouth and provocate people.

Do you really think your bad SkillManager profile are doing anything good here ? we just dont give a fuck about it.
If you arent letting me do my minion work with the people i helped to found the community and the bot with then i have no other choice then adding you to my ignore list.

stupid leecher
Pages: 1 2 3