MMOMinion

Full Version: Fishing not switching bait
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I setup the fishing marker with bait I wanted. I started the bot, the bot is not switching to the correct bait while casting. Anyone knows why ?
I have been trying different settings and reinstall, it still doesn't seem to work. It might be a bug.
thats possible, fishing has not received much love lately. I'll have a look next week and see what may be broken. until then you'll have to try to work around that.
Thanks HansW!

While you are at it, could I also request a few functions if its possible?

1. Is it possible to have the bot detect the "fish sense something amiss" and skip the marker ? If all possible markers are skipped , then stop the bot ?

2. Is it possible to have the bot auto switch to different baits if one runs out or stop bot when there is no bait ?
removed
Hey sorry to dig up a slightly old thread but this still doesn't seem to be fixed, switching baits is really useful when using more than 1 fishing marker so that we can bot past 30 minutes after getting "the fish sense something amiss" or if any users know a workaround, how I could fix it myself in the minion files please share, thanks.
with the new marker manager system this will be totaly changed. try the beta version of hte bot and try out the new marker manager system.