MMOMinion

Full Version: Try Be Somewhat Careful
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was in one of the Primal Extreme fights the other day that started from a standard PF group. We went in and someone in the group was using MMO Minion as they straight away used the Co-Ordinates to solo the mob. I knew exactly what was happening but stayed quiet. Half the party didnt have a clue about what was going on. Some knew that the person was Telehacking. Proceeded to say:

" I will not be part of this hacking "

" Taking video & screenshots "

" Reporting to GMs "

I understand that if you got the bot and you want to use it but try give a party a chance if it wipes then just stay in the instance until everyone leaves. Alternatively try get together with fellow botters on your server. This section is full of posts looking for people from different servers. We need to be as mindful as possible and bring it to the attention of SE as little as possible.

Just my 2c for everyones peace of mind and to make sure we get as long out of this as possible.
Natural Selection :)
thanks for the info, i'll start to join pf dutys, i really want to see that. must have been hillarious.
Yea it was pretty funny. The two tanks didnt know and proceeded to take hate and reset Ifrit through the phases so the telehacking part was pointless. Guy got mad and said WTF people and left, everyone proceeded to leave but i stayed in and then solod myself :)
lol. im gonna say this why solo when you can join all of us on goblin =)
(02-25-2014, 12:38 PM)Iceman Wrote: [ -> ]Yea it was pretty funny. The two tanks didnt know and proceeded to take hate and reset Ifrit through the phases so the telehacking part was pointless. Guy got mad and said WTF people and left, everyone proceeded to leave but i stayed in and then solod myself :)

Hello. You said you solo'd the fight? I am curious as I've never done the tele hacking thing. Does the boss go into it's enrage mode? For instance The Ifrit Nails, Titan Heart, etc. Are you able to just dps the boss and kill it without phases? Or do they still go through the phases and require a dps check? :)
(02-26-2014, 11:01 AM)dirin Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. You said you solo'd the fight? I am curious as I've never done the tele hacking thing. Does the boss go into it's enrage mode? For instance The Ifrit Nails, Titan Heart, etc. Are you able to just dps the boss and kill it without phases? Or do they still go through the phases and require a dps check? :)

Garuda and Ifrit can be solo'd, they will just stand there; titan you need at least 3-4 people and like 2 people being able to rez. But that's not the big issue, with the new abandon duty vote thing, its really hard to be able to have the dungeon all to yourself. These profiles are made for you to do them with other botters or multi-boxing imo.
(02-26-2014, 11:01 AM)dirin Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2014, 12:38 PM)Iceman Wrote: [ -> ]Yea it was pretty funny. The two tanks didnt know and proceeded to take hate and reset Ifrit through the phases so the telehacking part was pointless. Guy got mad and said WTF people and left, everyone proceeded to leave but i stayed in and then solod myself :)

Hello. You said you solo'd the fight? I am curious as I've never done the tele hacking thing. Does the boss go into it's enrage mode? For instance The Ifrit Nails, Titan Heart, etc. Are you able to just dps the boss and kill it without phases? Or do they still go through the phases and require a dps check? :)

http://mmominion.com/Thread-Primal-Extre...-Waypoints

i have a guide that explains it.
i assume theirs next to no way to get these instances to yourself these days?
(02-26-2014, 07:02 PM)klepp0906 Wrote: [ -> ]i assume theirs next to no way to get these instances to yourself these days?

Pretty much none with the game's new vote to abandon option, unless someone uses vote to kick; but then you have to wait until you are the one who gets the option to choose if DF adds more player to your group or not, and everyone else leaving. Usually by that point there wont be enough time left for you to solo the boss.
Pages: 1 2 3