MMOMinion

Full Version: What does bans look like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you get banned by SE how does it show up in the free company and friendlist?

(Deleted)?
no deleted are characters names that no longer exsist like they switched servers or changed there name or deleted the character
well if a character gets "Banned" doesn't that naturally mean that SE will delete their character.. what is the point of keeping character data from a toon that is banned on their server.
no they will not Delete that character because banns can be over turned. Can prove you been hacked or any other reasons.

ive been banned before and come back 2 months latter and been unbanned because i was "hacked" so no they dont delete you on a ban.
(02-26-2014, 12:16 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]no they will not Delete that character because banns can be over turned. Can prove you been hacked or any other reasons.

ive been banned before and come back 2 months latter and been unbanned because i was "hacked" so no they dont delete you on a ban.

I get your point but LOL SE has probably never done this in their history. SE is fucking vicious when it comes to violating the rules on your account.
When you are banned, you can't even logged into your account and you can't even see your character screen. Ban is account wise not character base. It's stop you at the "Play" button with a message warning account is suspended.

From a second user perspective of your character in game, it looks like you are offline, just as you logged off and never return.
(02-26-2014, 04:56 PM)altnob Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2014, 12:16 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]no they will not Delete that character because banns can be over turned. Can prove you been hacked or any other reasons.

I get your point but LOL SE has probably never done this in their history. SE is fucking vicious when it comes to violating the rules on your account.

i have had a totaly 4 accounts banned and then later unbanned in FFXIV. At the start of the game.