MMOMinion

Full Version: Teleport/Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just curious to if anyone has used Teleporting to Discover the map?

The reason I'm asking is although it's small xp, I'm using my first character and discovering all the Aethernets would be a huge time killer.

I know it's not goin to help me level overall but just wondered if it's viable to do it?
Teleport here, there, everywhere.
Teleporting to discover was used back in the day as you got over 30 levels from getting the entire map, however it is now detected by ANet and you will swiftly get banned if you try it. I would definitely not recommend doing it.
Ohh damn! So it's really not worth it then! I'm currently sat at 22 But the effort to solo level is just turd! So there is not point tping around then?
I think he's posting about FFXIV (Aethernets are in FF).
I am yes, Sorry! I believed I posted this in FFXIV Forum! Could a moderator move it if possible please, And anyone who can answer would be appreciated!
I can't tell you from 1st person knowledge, but I heard that people are sucessfuly exploring the map using teleport's.
every new character i make i TP and gather all teleports.
How much XP does it gather you and how much time would you say it takes?

I'm just curious to what the chances are of a ban, I'm level 30 Now but want to teleport everywhere to get Aethernets and locations :)
its not alot of xp its just a time saver really. and your chance for ban is relative to the number of people around you when you Teleport. over really log distance it just looks like you may of logged out or are logging in. But the chances are based of who may see you and who may report you. there is no server side detection on teleporting or all the duty mode bots would be toast already.
Awesome, Thanks for the information it's appreciated!