MMOMinion

Full Version: State of crafting with the bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious since i'm only now getting into crafting but I noticed the bot has a crafting option. However I am not able to really customize anything nor does it have any logic for what it's doing aside from just following a routine of skills.

There are no clear tutorials anywhere to get crafting going or telling us if the bot is even capable of level crafting or anything. What is everyone's experience with this so far?
All it can do is keep cycling the same type of craft option you want. Oh and it can choose HQ mats for you :P
I haven't noticed that any of the parameters for abilities are working. IE Master's mend doesn't really ever trigger no matter how I set up the parms for it.
I'm sorry but the crafting module is working Flawlessly.. I have been banging out HQ food all night with my CUL profile.. I think you are setting something wrong.. Download my CUL profile and see how it is built.. It will help you figure out where you are going wrong.
(02-27-2014, 04:41 AM)Signature Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry but the crafting module is working Flawlessly.. I have been banging out HQ food all night with my CUL profile.. I think you are setting something wrong.. Download my CUL profile and see how it is built.. It will help you figure out where you are going wrong.

I will try thanks.

Also just wish we had more control over the bot, like quantity control aside from starting/stopping manually.
Its on the todo list
(02-27-2014, 03:04 AM)hideko Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious since i'm only now getting into crafting but I noticed the bot has a crafting option. However I am not able to really customize anything nor does it have any logic for what it's doing aside from just following a routine of skills.

There are no clear tutorials anywhere to get crafting going or telling us if the bot is even capable of level crafting or anything. What is everyone's experience with this so far?

you can set the crafting bot to craft exactly like if you would by hand. you just have to set up the fields propperly. how many IQ stacks or how much CP or by conditions there are so many options when it comes to crafting its skillmanager i think is better then the combat one.
I don't want to sound abrasive, but the crafting works pretty seamlessly. If you're see skills not triggering then it's assuredly something wrong with the way it's been setup.

You can setup skills to just happen in order if you always want to use the same recipe, ie.:

40 Dura anything:
Basic Touch, Turn < 4
Masters Mend, Turn <5
Basic Touch, Turn <8
Basic Synth

Will ALWAYS do Basic Touch 3x, Masters Mend, Basic Touch 3x, Basic Synth.

In terms of "choosing how many you want to make", for now that's not a feature but you can just gate yourself by putting just as much items as you want to make and dumping excess mats on a retainer.