MMOMinion

Full Version: [to devs] How is it going? Any new features we might expect?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Expect

Just wanted some kind of an update from devs, there hasn't been any news at all lately. Maybe you could spill some beans on what we could expect soon/in the future? Personally I would like minion to save window positions.
Only thing I've heard is the data for dodging AOE is there but they haven't implemented it into the bot. I'm also sure the data changed slightly when XIV updated how the AOE fields look. I heard this 2 weeks ago. Can't wait for implementation.
They are working on a totaly new marker system. marker manager a complete reworking of gathering will make gathering 1000x better. It should be released soon ish. I think testing phase right now not totaly sure.
I've heard too that they work on a Quest system, this would be a real upgrade cause the game is based on quests completion
What could possibly make gathering 1000x better? As it stands I have no issues with it.
How the marker system will handle markers you can set them up in a list.

So you can do like

marker A for 120min gather these things
marker B for 120 Min gather these things
marker c for 120 min gather these things

currently the system goes random to other markers or by level. so if you are lvl 50 and turn on ignore marker level it will randomly choose markers after time frame is up. this way you can do it in a specific order. maybe you want to do just A and C and not B you can remove B from the list with out deleting it from the mesh.
it would be great if it could gather at marker a, teleport to another zone, and go to marker b, etc.
Expect to see a beta with all the new features very soon.
Hmmm... maybe in addition being able to go to A for X mins also have option to go to A and collect X number of whatever.