MMOMinion

Full Version: New to this have some questions before buying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I understand that botting comes with a risk. I just wanted know how calculated that risk is. Based on your experiences what has been the rate of catching gathering botters and how well do they come to the conclusion. Also does this bot work by looing in and doing stuff or does it actually manipulate game data and view data normally not seeable by the player. Would really like to save time but don't feel like getting ban hammered.
Maybe not zero, but really low rate, especially compared with other bots. Minion is actually the best on the market.
Hello all and thank you

I want to have 2 accounts one that bots and other one to play. Im planning to have them in different account.
is there a way to play 2 accounts at the same time on one PC and run a bot while I play on the other?
I have a very good PC I build so I know it can take the load.

Thank you
yes you just load a game then load a bot then load a game then load a bot then load a game. the bot removes the limit.
Well I don't plan on farming while too far from my computer. Just can't stand the gathering system in this game. Would rather play BF4 or something. So as long as I don't teleport and respond when ever some jerk tries to see if I'm a bot I should be fine?
ya as long as you do not teleport gather you should be really safe. I've only had 1 perma ban and that was with me TP gathering. the other 15 bots or so i've leveled and sold never got banned.
I've been botting for a month straight 24/7 leveling all my classes. No ban.
Thanks I played around with the trial all day yesterday and haven't been bothered yet so I went ahead and got a month.
Welcome in our big family :)
Yay I'm one of the hated. Now I can sit there and smile every time I read a rant about how botting is destroying the economy. :)
Pages: 1 2