MMOMinion

Full Version: Botting Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the bot sposesed to stop after it dies once. I have it to return in the same zone if it does die and I'd prefer it would just keep going. I have the setting autostart bot on.
your question isnt very clear but no the bot doesnt stop after it dies, set your home point at an aether in the same map your grinding and when you die youll be in the same map you wer and the bot will continue. there is usually a break after death and the bot will usually wait for a non blacklisted fate. autostart is a feature to start the bot on the last mode it was in when once it finishes loading after its injected. (mainly for use with the gui launcher which isnt recomended atm)

edit: also make sure you set the evac spot under the grind drop window in ffxivminion
You said black listing how do I go about doing this on a fate I don't like.
use the black list manager but the bot auto black lists fates it dies in to often for a time you can set in the fate tab but to load blist manager just click lua modes you will have to set it up though
you should ALWAYS set your return/home location in the zone you are grinding/gathering in. When the bot dies it will return to your home location if thats in a different zone then the bot will just stand there. If you set it to the current zone then it will wait to you are full HP/MP before running off to do what ever it was you were doing before you died.