MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot is causing game to crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My game is crashing upon launching the bot. I have the GUI open and I have my game logged into my character. This started after their little 'emergency maintenance' thing on the 26th. I've tried launching it w/o the GUI open but I have little success doing that.

Edit: For clarification it launches SOME of the time and then others it just freeze/crashes the game. It even freezes the game while the bot is running sometimes.

Edit 2: Also is there some way to 'mold' the mesh? Like cut small parts off here and there?
ive had lots of issues with the game crashing while its running or changing zones, same with even when i first load the bot. If i dont use the launcher I cannot use the bot at all :(
(02-28-2014, 01:28 AM)Setari Wrote: [ -> ]My game is crashing upon launching the bot. I have the GUI open and I have my game logged into my character. This started after their little 'emergency maintenance' thing on the 26th. I've tried launching it w/o the GUI open but I have little success doing that.

Edit: For clarification it launches SOME of the time and then others it just freeze/crashes the game. It even freezes the game while the bot is running sometimes.

Edit 2: Also is there some way to 'mold' the mesh? Like cut small parts off here and there?

Do not use the gui launcher its buggy and causes problems for most people use the ffxivminion_launcher.
(02-28-2014, 04:07 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2014, 01:28 AM)Setari Wrote: [ -> ]My game is crashing upon launching the bot. I have the GUI open and I have my game logged into my character. This started after their little 'emergency maintenance' thing on the 26th. I've tried launching it w/o the GUI open but I have little success doing that.

Do not use the gui launcher its buggy and causes problems for most people use the ffxivminion_launcher.

Yeah I don't necessarily 'use' it but more like I just have it open and it works more of the time than not having it open.
It's certainly no problem, you guys are much better over another bot I was using. I'll hazard this once for now instead of them for sure.