MMOMinion

Full Version: sch vs whm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i'm running whm and i'm kinda happy with the settings, i don't need to do much which is perfect but i do notice i bleed mp, will have to tweak the settings a bit but anyway i'm just wondering if scholar is easier or harder to play i don't have it yet....

thank you
sch is easier i feel with the ablitly to have the pet help heal and good MP management with atherflow. however WHM set up correctly and using shroud of saints shouldnt have That big of a MP issue.
The Mp issue.. comes from Overhealing due to the way the Bot reads Hp values...It will cure someone 100% and still think that persons health needs 1 more cure. The reason Sch outlast WHM on mp is simple, aetherflow and Energy drain(plus you has a pet busting out heals). If you're party sux... You will run out of mp healing and Dpsing as a whm no matter what(whm mp mitigation is garbage)... Stop dpsing you wont run out of mp as much. My whm profile is set up to try to conserve mp as much as possible if you noticed all the values that I have setup. Like I sad before Whm is meant to play AT keyboard.... The best way for you to conserve MP is Watch how it heals.... Move to cancel un-needed Extra heals the API throws out. Also you can adjust the mp value of Shroud by default i haz it set at 3000mp.

another thing that will help you is lower the value of cure 2... and use cure 1's more often.