MMOMinion

Full Version: Multiple Instances crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started encountering this bug today.

Login both characters, then start the bot on one and it works fine, when I start the next instance of the bot on the other character it closes out the game for the one already running.

I have done the following since this happened the first time.

logged in both characters then ran the bot through minion.exe - same crash result.
Logged both characters and bot using minion launcher. - same crash result.
Logged one character started bot with minion.exe, then started other character with minion launcher. - same crash result.
Logged first character through Minion launcher, then 2nd through ff14 launcher and then activated with minion.exe - same crash result.

Again it only crashes one instance of the game and I do not get the crash message it just closes the windows down but other instance runs just fine.

The only 3rd party programs are skype - never been an issue before, an clamwin - again never been an issue before.
its because you are signing in with the same minion keycode remove your cfg files and re enter your keys.
Thanks, that appears to have fixed the issue, not sure how that happened, as it was fine earlier this morning. oh well!
you are welcome :)