MMOMinion

Full Version: Back after a loooong break.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I took a break from the botting scene for a while to take a nice vacation on the money I earned from launch, I'm getting back into botting again and wondering how the market is? I was making a lot of gil before doing spiritbinding but Materia prices seem to be quite low now. Where is the gil coming from? I have people on skype clawing at me to sell them gil but none to give them. Just curious if its worth renewing my accounts.
i notice most gil is selling for 10-15$ to resellers and 17-25 if you sell direct. Materia will only supliment your gil it will not earn you a decent amount. what i do is farm WP mobs. You can spirit bind gear while doing this but you cap them so fast even ilvl 55 gear. Just a few runs you need to switch out gear.
Cool. Is it a custom made profile for WP? Or is it a public profile? I'm assuming it's using the new Duty Grind mode with teleporting?
Also how is demand right now? I had trouble unloading gil before but I had all of my bots on one server. Thinking of spreading it out this time. 4 accounts per server maybe.
ya that might work out. I have all my bots on 1 server and i just sell my gil to the chinese resellers. I take a hit on $$/mil but i can sell every day if i wanted to.
Well I have like 32 keys for FFXIV sitting here, and the computers to run them, I just don't think I can unload all that gil onto one server. So it might be better to spread it out. I need to figure out the populated servers now and better ways to manage. How much GIL are you making with those 12 if you don't mind me asking?
168k an hour per group
Is that including Tome Mats or just raw gil?
thats just raw gil i dont farm tome mats. well only mondays do i to cap my tomes.
Very nice. Seems very profitable then. Do you use a public or private profile for WP? I'm currently doing story quests to get everything unlocked for them. Kind of a pain in the ass with this many accounts but ISBoxer works wonders I guess.
well WP doesnt need story quests. basically all you have to do is the story to lvl20
after that you can level to 50 via side quest dungeons and farm WP the same way.
Pages: 1 2