MMOMinion

Full Version: 4th instance dropping game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was gone for 2 days, came back last night and started my bots and now everything runs fine until the 4th bot... and it will cause game to quit with no warning message at all.. the game window just disappears and character is offline. I can run 3 with no problem but 4 causes very fast crash of one of the 4.. might or might not be last one started.. could be any of them. please help me figure this one out
then you are using the same minion key and its closing out. Delete your CFG files and enter each key manually. that should fix it.
I have spent probably 10 hours trying everything I can think of. I cannot keep 4 running. Three will stay up for long time, but when I am running the 4th in the Duty for Sunken Temple, one of the bots will shut down FFXI within a few minutes. I have deleted the .cfg files over and over and over again and reinputted the info in... All 4 will stay up for long time without bot running, and I think they will stay up if just idle.. but if running a duty they will shut one of them down every time.. frustrated.. I have reloaded minion launcher file too..
well if hte game is closing completely out with out any form of crash error thast because you are signing in with the same bot code twice. Now if you are getting a crash window not resonding message then thats something else. are you using GUI_launcher or are you using ffxivminion_launcher?
using minion launcher and not gui.. now it is closing with a window that says game quit responding.. earlier was shutting down with no window.. but even then I am certain I was not using same code.. I was writing it down and double verifying each instance ..

Right now it will run about 3-4 runs through a duty before shutting down.. and that's the best it has been in two days now..

and btw, thanks for your help, it is appreciated

**edit** just crashed again in 2nd run through of duty (sunken temple) ""FFXIV Has Stopped Working"" window on crashed instance.. **
ok so now we can start trying to trouble shoot this. so has anything changed on your computer. do you have mumble do you have any antivirus programs running. any type of overlay stuff like mumble or overwolf.
Thanks Jackie.. no overlay, do have teamspeak but its off right now and no overlays on that either.. no antivirus.. its weird because three instances will stay on indefinitely.. add the 4th and one of them will result in an error within 5-10 minutes every time
what cpu usage at your computer may not be able to handle 4 how much ram do you have?
I7 3960K CPU. 3.75ghz, 32Gig of Ram, 64bit NVIDIA GTX 680x2, 1 TB SSDs
hmm ya that should have no problem running 4. do you have MSE installed?
Pages: 1 2