MMOMinion

Full Version: Teleports to city
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i start grinding bot anywhere, it runs for a little while, then it teleports to my home city and the bot de-activates, its not that the gear is broken or anything, is it some kind of config that makes him do that?
disable stuck check, make sure you have your homepoint set where you grind. make sure the mesh you use is connected to your homepoint.
where do i disable stuck, and how does the mesh works? i only start the bot, refresh the skills and pressing start :P
ah, thx ^^ didnt checked the tutorial :P
sorry for opening the thread again, but I'm having the exact problem. set the homepoint in game, unchecked unstuck, and mesh set to where i am/want to grind but the bot does not move from the town at all. he stands in place for a while and tries to teleport. can someone suggest what i might be doing wrong?
did you drop a grind marker? telling him where to grind? just use the 100% meshes that come with the bot. set your home point in the zone you are in and then drop a grind marker if grinding is what you want to do.