MMOMinion

Full Version: Some questions about investment and profit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey all,

So i used to bot with 3 accounts with gw2 but only to make gold for myself and sell just a little to some friends of mine, now i am thinking of actually trying to make some moneu with it in FFXIV since it looks to mee it is less likeley to get banned over there in comparisment to gw2.|

Now my question is how many accounts / bots would i need and how long would it take me to get my investment out and actually make profit with this?
Since you also have to pay the monthly fee for all the chqaracters + the cost of the bots i am curious if there would actually be enough profit to be worth it since i am not someone who can miss alot of money.

Hoping for some answers and thanks in advance
|
Cheers
(03-04-2014, 09:45 PM)thehorizon66 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all,

So i used to bot with 3 accounts with gw2 but only to make gold for myself and sell just a little to some friends of mine, now i am thinking of actually trying to make some moneu with it in FFXIV since it looks to mee it is less likeley to get banned over there in comparisment to gw2.|

Now my question is how many accounts / bots would i need and how long would it take me to get my investment out and actually make profit with this?
Since you also have to pay the monthly fee for all the chqaracters + the cost of the bots i am curious if there would actually be enough profit to be worth it since i am not someone who can miss alot of money.

Hoping for some answers and thanks in advance
|
Cheers

Hi with 4 bots you can make some money but your going to need to be running the bots all day every day to make it worth bothering with. and you will need to wait a week or so before you even start making money as you need to level up to 50 and gear up to make decent money. so it all depends wether you can pay the initial set up cost and then wait to get a return on it. also can your rig handle running 4 bots at once?
Yea my rig will be able to handle it for sure. Just builder a new one and also have 2 xtra laptops who can run it good enough to bot so that won't be a problem and I can run the bots about 14 hours a day
at 14 hours a day with an ilvl85 ish squad you will get about 1.8m gil a day
(03-05-2014, 08:49 AM)ChaotikSoul Wrote: [ -> ]at 14 hours a day with an ilvl85 ish squad you will get about 1.8m gil a day

So it would be worth the initial investment than I guess
Well Gil is currently selling for around $9-10 per million
Ah okay well I'll do some callculatibg when I'm home thanx for the help ^^
i dunno where you guys selling gil but gil prices went down to $2-5 on most servers today, buyers said the market is oversupplied
Well I have sold some for $10 this morning. This is it will end up overpopulated as it seems this passed 2 weeks everyone is dishing out how to make, where to sell etc etc.
(03-06-2014, 04:34 AM)rypal1 Wrote: [ -> ]i dunno where you guys selling gil but gil prices went down to $2-5 on most servers today, buyers said the market is oversupplied

this is totaly false. the network of buyers i have all say 9-15$ across all the servers.
Pages: 1 2 3