MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i have the skill list set up, and when i click enable bot it starts, it does 1 ability, then the next, then just keeps repeating the second ability instead of cycling through all of them properly
its always doing the first skill from the top that meets all its conditions. So you may need to adjust the conditions when a skill should be used.
[Image: 8KUeJmr.png]
this is what im looking at what do i need to change?
You will need to set up each ability with different numbers. Bot does not go down the list and do one at a time like the macro inside the game.

All those fields of each skills need to be filled. As for what number to fill, it depends on your class, your CP , etc
if you not sure what to do with this powerful tool simply set only steps...

for the first spell set -> step <2 and >=1
for the second set -> step <3 and >=2

and so on ... it will works too like a keypresser
you dont have to set it up as steps... you dont need it do do step one do this step 2 do that. you can for example set tricks of hte trade to be used on good condition. you can have it cast inner quite when you are missing the buff for inner quiet. same with steady hand 2. You can set it up to use hasty touch till you have 7 or 8 stacks of inner quiet then have it use other skills based on those stacks of inner quiet. You shouldnt set up chrating to do step 1 do this step 2 do that.. because crafting is acting and reacting. use the skill profile to its potential set up skills to meet the conditions that you would use in real so that the bot can adjust for fail quallity touches and different bot conditions. this is how i have 100% hq rate on my culinary synths.
yes i understand i can make it do very nice crafting like this for 2 star items such as cooking because doing cooking at endgame is long and tedious. what im looking for is a very simple way to do HQ ingots without having to manually do everything.. its like a 9 step process or so and i dont want to sit there and press the keys
right.... thats what im telling you. Set up the skills in the skill profile exactly as if you where gonna use them. if you use X still in this condition or at this many stacks of innerquiet. set the skill that way in the profile....