MMOMinion

Full Version: Noob question about Teleport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone. I'm at a complete loss here, and was hoping someone could walk me step by step through the correct process to get this to work, or link me to a guide where someone has already explained it?

I'm brand new to Teleporting, and found these awesome Primal Extreme and Coil Teleport Waypoints. I cannot seem to get these to work, or am just not understanding the process completely.

What I have done so far:
  • Complete redownload/install of FFXIV Minion-Updater. (I got this download from my User CP. There is a download link next to my Key.)
  • After running this new Installer, it started to redownload everything, and completed successfully.
  • There is still no Waypoint folder in Dev.

My questions:
Is there a specific mod or setting I have to install/change to get the Teleport feature to correctly work, and install the Waypoint Folder?
Do I place the Lua files into the Waypoint folder after successfully getting the correct Teleport Feature working?

Please speak to me as if I'm a complete moron. Assuming I know anything is what is getting me into issues here, and it's not resolving. :( I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, and I need help. :( In This Post it states that the Original TP Dev has been disabled. Is this the issue I'm running into?
ok so let's say the folder where your minion application is saved is called FFXIVminion for the purpose of this explanation, you should have this on your hard drive :

C:\Users\User\Desktop\FFXIVminion\Luamods\Dev\Waypoint

The above is how mine is set up on my PC, yours may differ slightly (I just like things on my desktop)

Now when you get into the Dev folder there may not be a folder called Waypoint, if not make one, then unzip the primal and coil waypoints there.
Ok. I made a folder. Now when in game. How do I use the Waypoint?

Lets say I queue Garuda X Mode, and the party wipes, and I'm there alone. What can I do to solo it? What area should I be clicking to find the waypoint? :D
Ok black minion bar at top,

click the following

FFXIVMinion > Dev - TP > waypoints
Ok. I went to Dev - TP and nothing about Waypoints.. :( Is this still correct? :(

[Image: 2zxnjpj.png]
I am posting a video on how to set up the dev-TP

http://mmominion.com/Thread-Dev-TP-how-to-set-it-up
(03-06-2014, 02:42 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]I am posting a video on how to set up the dev-TP

http://mmominion.com/Thread-Dev-TP-how-to-set-it-up

I love you! <3 :D This topic can be deleted as most discussion on this topic could be done on the tutorial video topic. :)