MMOMinion

Full Version: instance crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 4 keys,
but I was trying to log in 8 accounts, only 6 logged on, the 7th won't even boot up, it just crashes as soon as I hit "start".

I was told I can have as many instances open as long as I have minion up.

assistance please.
right but you need 1 key per bot. so for 8 accounts you need 8 minions. basically the game allows you to have 2 open accounts at once. No more. minion bot removes this restrictiosn from the current account. so you can load up your 4th accounts +2 so 5th and 6th will load up then 7th will not.
so if I had 8 key's I can load up all 8 accounts? Also I tried using Sandboxie, and the 7th still won't load up, I loaded 4 with minion, and 2 with sandboxie.

please assist.
i dont know really how sandboxie works i use isboxer. But if you had 8 minion keys and 8 ffxiv accounts you could launch all 8 accounts/bots if your computer can handle it
understood, I just didn't want to buy 8 keys and still not be able to launch all 8, I have 4 keys and can launch 6, I wonder if I had 6 keys would I be able to launch 8?
or it is probably cheaper to just pay for isBoxer? So I will be asking you for the promo code sooner or later if I cannot figure out how to load all 8.

I'm running dual GTX 760's, I should be able to handle 8, we will see.
you are buying minion keys just to open multiple clients ? If you want to bot 8 accounts, you will need 8 keys. If you just want to open multiple clients, there should be cheaper solutions on the internet.
Isboxer will allow you to open as many accounts as your computer can handle. If you dont want to buy more bots. I'm just saying FFXIV has a limit of 2 open accounts. if you do not have any bots you can only open ffxiv twice. the bot removes this limit from the limit for each bot attached to an client. so 4 bots = 6 game clients open. 6 bots would= 8 accounts open. other wise you can get isboxer to open them.

#03ad-ilovejoe is my referal code for isboxer if you get it.
(03-12-2014, 12:57 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Isboxer will allow you to open as many accounts as your computer can handle. If you dont want to buy more bots. I'm just saying FFXIV has a limit of 2 open accounts. if you do not have any bots you can only open ffxiv twice. the bot removes this limit from the limit for each bot attached to an client. so 4 bots = 6 game clients open. 6 bots would= 8 accounts open. other wise you can get isboxer to open them.

#03ad-ilovejoe is my referal code for isboxer if you get it.

I will check isboxer out, I've tried sandboxie, and still only 6 instances. thanks for the referral code!
I was going to get more keys just to load up more instances.