MMOMinion

Full Version: Help with start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
I just started my botting adventure in FFXIV. I have couple of questions about creating character and best way of leveling it to 50 lvl. I don't even know if way of creaing character can change difficulty with leveling it. So:
a) which race should i choose, which clan
b) what date of birth, which patron
c) which class is the best for botting
d) what is the faster way to level it up
e) how many gils i can earn per day with botting 15 hours/day
That all may be obvious for you but i'm new at this game. Previously was botting in gw2 but since all my accs are banned i wanted to move to new game with more profits. Thanks in advance for help! :)
a b dont matter C archer black mage. if you have 1 bot you will have to fate grind. slow long process if you have 4 bots you can level in dungeons. You wont make much gil per day at all with 1 class because combat class solo doesnt make much gil at all and gathering classes only make little bit more. best way to make gil is to farm dungeons with 4 bots.
Thanks a lot for your quick respond :) But what about joining other boters? I red that people on that forum bot together or something. If i join I'll make more gil? And what if i have these all 4 accounts, all of them have to be archer black mage? If not that which classes are the best in group?
yes, you want all of them to be ranged. Trust Jackie, pure expert.
do 1 archer 3 blackmages
So it's possible to bot enough gils from 1 account in ~~ 20 days to buy 3 new accounts and 3 more bot licenses or it's just waste of time and i must invest to these 3 accs more? And what about quests? I need to do all by hand from start to 50 lvl? Or just leave them and only grind?
ya best bet is to just invest in total of 4 accounts and get them all to 50. at that point you can start making some cash.
One last question. How many gils from your expirence i can make per day from 4 bots? I just want to know when my money which I invest will return :) And what about these quests? I need to do all of them to 50 lvl? That's a lot of work :( And what is the fastest way to level char up? Now i'm grinding (only killing monsters etc.).
4 bots you can generate 2 to 4 mil in a 24 hour time frame This is dependant on gear and load times on your computer
Okay, thank you so much. And how much gils i need to spent to have "good" gear?
Pages: 1 2