MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting Bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok guys i been looking into using the crafting bot and found it quite frustrating to use. With some trial and error and help from company friend i have the following info:-
I was trying to craft hq Walnut lumber using low level materials and as few skills as possible. (I am level 50 on all crafts) I started off trying to adjust the skills in the skill editor as per the published info but it kept using the same skill over again or not at all. to cut a long story short the best way we found to use it was to put the skills in multiple times on your profile in the order you wish to use them.
e.g 1.Steady hand 2
2.Great Strides
3.Advanced Touch
4.Great Strides
5.Advanced Touch
6.Great Strides
7.Advanced Touch
8.Careful synthesis 2
i had to edit careful synthesis 2 to show durability <11 and Quality >80

i hope this helps people new to crafting and i apologise if the info is already out there as i didnt see it
you shouldnt do it by steps. You can set it up so it uses the skills when fullfilling certain condtions. like use hasty touch when above 20 durablity use master mend when at 20 durability. use great strides when at 7 stacks of inner quiet breygots blessing. can do things like use steady hand II when missing the steady hand II buff. this way you dont have to have 3 or 4 great strides or advanced touches.

1. Inner quiet buff use when missing buff for inner quiet
2. steady hand II buff use when missing buff for steady hand II
3. tricks of trade use when condtion good
4. Great strides use when 7 stacks of inner quiet
5 Breygots blessing use when 7 stacks of inner quiet but only if you have great strides buff and steady hand II buff
6. use hasty touch when ever above 20 durabitly
7. use master mend II when below 30 durablity
8. Carefull synthesis 2 when above 95% quality

this gets me 100% on lvl 50 recipiecs every time 100% quality 100% of the time. this will spam hasty touch till it gest 7 stacks of great strides then using GS and BB together at 7 stacks that will take you to 100% quality.
ThumbsUp thanks Jackie1234
and for buffs/debuffs spell id number use these
http://mmominion.com/Thread-Buff-Quick-Reference or dev thing that come with the bot
Hello is there a video showing how to use the crafting bot i don't have all crafts jobs to 50 but i want to start working on it?
easy set the bot to crafting then hit the skill manager button. Add the skills you want to use.