MMOMinion

Full Version: Duty question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I just started doing Duty leveling.
I'm having kind of a hard time doing the story quests for 3 accounts.... :(
Is there a way to complete the dungeons without having to do it manually?
well if you ahve 4 bots, then yes tele port to bosses/dungeon objectives to complete the dungeon. GG.
yeah,
doing the story quests with 3 or more accounts is really a pain. i gave up when i have to do tamtara ^^
at least you have to do the storyline to level 15 to do sastasha dungeon
then you should be able to enter sastasha via the duty finder, ( from inn or fc house)
thank you guys.
Ive done all the quests till sastasha right now.
now I will have to do a few till Halatali...
im actually just running my new group of farming bots 15-35 in satasha it really didnt take that much longer then 15-20+20-35. What i am gonna do is add CC that dungeon is 28 i cant belive i missed it and its a side dungeon as well. Once i do that its gonna be better 15-28 satasha 28-35 cutters cry
That would be awesome actually.

Does anyone have working coordinates for Tam-Tara?
cutters cry is actually 38-41 , but its better then sunken temple
none of my duty scripts actually kill bosses. when i have to do the dungeons i use the dev-tp and teleport to saved waypoints.
for tam-tara there are like 6 different spots and none of them is "safe".
actually tried it with def-tp but for some bosses you need to be on ground otherwise they will respawn over and over again.
For Tam-Tara I start the bots attacking in the spots and then manually land one bot on the ground. Normally this keeps the boss engauged without a reset.
Pages: 1 2