MMOMinion

Full Version: A Ban Wave?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I first used this bot 3months before,it's pretty well for a long time.And this month I finaly using about 34 accs.Now I had 18 of them baned.Having 2 kind of mails.One saying RMT another saying BOT.I am not using teleport just gathering shard.The newest one is signup at 2/24.Be careful nowadays.
It really depends on how you bot I think. Do you bot 24/7 all at the same spot ?
Do you have nothing else leveled but gathering class ?
Are all your gathering class in level 1 gear ?
I had a gather bot banned solo after 10 days few months ago. 3 months is good if you did 24/7 all the time . Bans are part of botting. Gotta deal with it
1 Yes,nearly bot 24/7.The spot depands on the color of shard.The longest one lives more than 3 months,and still not baned now.
2 Yes, I do the main quest to have the servant
,and then just using minning.Not doing botanist since the trees stop me too often at the central shroud.
3 No,will change the gear when they level up to 10 20 30 40 and 50

-->etb
Yes,I think it's good.I told my firend this bot can live more than 3 months without any ban 2 weeks ago and he also buyed.I think the SE is more serious now just saying.
It all just depends man. I try not to gatherbot at all now if I can. I just feel safer doing dungeon tele farms and such. If I do gather its for personal use and only run it for an hour or two. Thats just me. So many people get suspicious of you when your there everyday, or see you running all day everyday e ven if you switch the spots. I lost my original account because of tele gathering(my mistake) then lost a 2nd that was gathering/fate grinding 24/7. But I've had my last 4 for 5 months now no issues.
-->odano1988
Thank you man.I will turn my other accs to dungeon.And stop gathering.16 acc and a lot of main quest,maybe I should wait the questing mode.By the way what class do you use to dugeon tele farms?I see some people using 4 archer.Is it need to level up some other class?
Most people on here would recommend 1 brd, 3 blms for dungeon farming for gil. Idk why it is that we seee all the archers I haven't figured that out yet at all. But 1 brd as your leader to pull quickly, THEN the blms for crazy aoe. That's just what alot of us do. I make around 2 mil a day with my 4 acts, I know jackie is making alot mroe(has alot more acts, and better setup) So theres gil to be made.
Wow!would you mind to share your mesh and skill profile?
And what's the level of your gear?

gathering shard only makes about 0.1-0.3 milliom I think.The dungeon farming is more delicious
(03-17-2014, 05:36 PM)odano1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Most people on here would recommend 1 brd, 3 blms for dungeon farming for gil. Idk why it is that we seee all the archers I haven't figured that out yet at all. But 1 brd as your leader to pull quickly, THEN the blms for crazy aoe. That's just what alot of us do. I make around 2 mil a day with my 4 acts, I know jackie is making alot mroe(has alot more acts, and better setup) So theres gil to be made.

Because it's faster to level a team of 8 archers to 50 than a team of 8 thaurmaturges. And those type of farmers have no interest in doing class or story quests too. So a level 50 dark light archer does more dps than a level 50 thaurmaturge.

(03-17-2014, 05:46 PM)yangzhi Wrote: [ -> ]Wow!would you mind to share your mesh and skill profile?
And what's the level of your gear?

gathering shard only makes about 0.1-0.3 milliom I think.The dungeon farming is more delicious

Download the duty profiles uploaded by Jackie1234.
Use the 50_farm_mobs_wp

I have my characters in level 70-90 gear, average iLvl is around 82.
8 accounts net 4-5 million per day. Depends on rig and internet etc too though. Mainly CPU
-->ChaotikSoul
Thank you sir.
I will try it.

And is there anyway to level up not doing main quest or dungeon quickly?
I am so tired to do that for so many accs.I'd like to leave it for the questing mode.
Pages: 1 2 3