MMOMinion

Full Version: Exploration leveling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know any form of teleporting outside of instances is pretty risky but would exploring via teleport hacks be viable for leveling? Even if it means being underground the whole time

How easy would this be to notice be it player or GM
hardly... you do not get very much exp from discovery.
I didnt think so but I figured if you went through all the zones it would be a decent head start for the small amount of time it would take
Let me warn you right now about doing things ubber fast that give you achievements... Your FFXIV toon is linked to loddestone... All of your achievements are logged to the second you get them.... 10 Map discovery achievements in 5minutes would seem a little fishy don't you think?
If you still think levelling with a bot is too slow your either not using it correct or very impatient lol. I can get 4 accounts from 1 to 50 in just over 2 days. Not exactly long is it.

Just stick to normal methods and you will be fine i.e Dungeon Farming. Otherwise ANY other method such as teleporting outside a dungeon, expect a ban.

I teleport outside the dungeon, hell I do the story mode from start to finish in 2 full days teleporting EVERY SINGLE QUEST. But the thing is, I do this knowing there is a chance the character will be banned in a few weeks. So I make the money from it quick just incase.