MMOMinion

Full Version: What realm are we all active on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm Currently on Odin but interested in moving realms if there are any active MMo Guilds about?
Or biggest group of people I'm only Ilev 70 but interested in farming pretty much everything and levelling with duties!
we have 66 bots. 5 coil groups piecing together our 6th coil group currently.
(03-18-2014, 01:43 PM)odano1988 Wrote: [ -> ]we have 66 bots. 5 coil groups piecing together our 6th coil group currently.

that's just gangster.
(03-18-2014, 01:43 PM)odano1988 Wrote: [ -> ]we have 66 bots. 5 coil groups piecing together our 6th coil group currently.

What realm is this on? English speaking? I'm very interested in this!
Goblin, English-speaking.
98 percent of us are english speaking. We ahave two members fluent in german, and 90 percent english with thick accents. Oh. we have some canadians to that speak french but there here and far between.
if you guys are interested we have some open spots in current groups/forming a 6th group get with me before it fills.
Moogle, we have a linkshell with 24 members totalling approx 40+ bots. All English speaking. No French.
any one running on excalibur i know from another member who i know in real life that there are supposed to be some of us on there just curious on how many and if there is an fc on excalibur that does tp runs.
should just xfer to goblin lol =)
Pages: 1 2 3