MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot stops gathering after awhile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This seems to happen whenever I'm away but not all the time. The bot will gather for a bit and when I come back its just running node to node without demounting and gathering anything. Is this a bug or is something configured wrong
its probably a marker issue you need to have 1 marker on the mesh or 3 markers on the mesh for a specific type. its a bug with the marker system. if you have 2 it will just stop at some point. If you are just gathering a specific thing at one set of nodes. best bet is to just make a mesh that covers all the nodes then drop 1 marker on it. and set the time to 0
Yea I have like 3 markers and its not that big of a route because it was the first profile I made so I was still new to it, guess I should change it
this keeps happening to me before.. but I figured out why... vegetation, mature trees, rock or whichever... does not spawn at the same place every time.. sometimes it spawn in an area that is no longer reached by your mesh.. if this happens your character will then just stay under the marker... try showing the triangle thing and see if there is a mesh on that mature tree or or vegetation something..
or you can use 100% mesh and delete the markers you dont need.