MMOMinion

Full Version: Anyone got coords for tam-Tara?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, does anyone have working coords for tam-Tara?
I Need it for the main Quest, Not for leveling or something.
Would appreciate if someone could share.

Thank you guys
Is it the boss co-ords you need ?
if your talking the coords for the items before boss what you can do is just use the tele move and just move to each one while in the air and get them done
you need to activate all the orbs.
you cant stay in the air as the boss will be reset.
boss coord should be in jackies coord pack but the items for orbs you can just use tele move what i did was just clear the hallways of mobs by using tele move and being in the air got the items activate orb boss pops use the kill spot coord in jackies profile and you should be able to kill 1st boss in the air it might bug out the 1st time but it can be done takes longer but better than sitting around waiting
No you dont need those co-ords

If you are using the Dev-TP click objects and there all listed there. I can do Tam Tara in like 4 minutes
Are you sure? Which coords pack are you using?
The standard Dev-Tp has a feature in that has all the NPC and Object co-ordinates. Enter Tam Tara, go to Dev-TP and select objects, the photocells are at the bottom of the list.
i ahve save waypoints that i use in the dungeons basically 1 bot goes underground pulls the targetrs at each bossthen the rest stay above ground and kills them.
have to use assist and dev-tp for that.
(03-19-2014, 03:57 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]i ahve save waypoints that i use in the dungeons basically 1 bot goes underground pulls the targetrs at each bossthen the rest stay above ground and kills them.
have to use assist and dev-tp for that.

Im trying to use yours but the leader just doesnt attack and then leave and rejoin and repeat..
Pages: 1 2