MMOMinion

Full Version: Can't get the bot to work right.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just finished setting everything up (new to this bot), and the bot just runs around and doesn't even select mobs to attack in the specified grinding areas. It runs into walls and then teleports, and does the same thing again. Literally have watched this thing do nothing for the past two hours, trying to fix it.

Album of my settings:
http://imgur.com/a/E6GpI

I have also obviously removed the Nav marker, and just had a Grind marker, and the same thing occurred. I was just trying to see if anything would change, it did not.

This is a brand new install, like I said I am new with this bot, and therefore have no additional modules.

Currently watching this bot just running around, passing potential mobs to kill, running into walls like a derpface, and clearly doing nothing productive.

I also disabled the ability for my bot to use a mount, because when I had that selected, all hell broke loose. The bot wouldn't even go to selected markers.

I do not have fates marked, so the bot shouldn't be running around doing nothing. I have several grinding markers up, in a circle, so the bot should not run out of enemies to encounter. But it just stands there, looking at the scenery. http://i.imgur.com/jqQLjmy.jpg

So that's my dilemma. Any help would be appreciated. I have like, 2 days left on my trial, that I just started using today. I didn't realize it was timed before I used the key. I thought once the key was used, that my time started.
what mesh are you using.. this is not a waypoint bot. You should sue the 100% meshes that come wtih teh bot and just drop a grind marker. also need to set the levels for the grind marker.

So first disable the unstuck option you dont need that if you use proper mesh. it can only make a path to mobs if the mobs are on the nav mesh there is tons of area that isnt meshed there at all. So it probably cant get to the mesh if you are starting the bot off the mesh or the mobs are not on the mesh their for it doesnt think its valid targets.
Well, I have tried completely removing all grinding points and starting at the aetheryte, and it does the same thing. Runs by mobs, runs into walls, and then teleports.

I initially started the bot without any grinding points added. And then I tried to help single-out some spots for it, since it didn't seem to comprehend what to do.

I have the "ignore marker level" checked, so I'm not 100% sure I need to specify a level on the grind markers.

It's also doing the same thing for gathering. It's just running past the nodes and at this point, it's just been a headache.
are you using the nav meshes that come with the bot??? the 100% zone mesh. cause those pictures are not meshed right. thats definently not 100% meshed. you obv have something set up compeltey wrong.

and i dont know what you mean by grind points. This bots not a waypoint bot. You have a nav mesh of the entire zone and you drop a grind marker it will then kill mobs around that grind marker as long as you and the mobs are on the mesh. You can specify level ranges to know what marker to grind around. Also disable the unstuck feature.
from you second screenshot its very obvious none of the mobs is on the mesh you are using. If it runs into walls, the mesh you are using is not done right.
So unless you tell us what mesh you are using, there ain't much we can do.

The keys start counting once you activate them in your userCP, not later or earlier, btw.
Having combat range on 1% What does that effectively do? (Is that for melle?) I'm using standards settings except Skill manager and im running fine fate farming with 80% Combat Range.
combat range is for ranged classes. if you set that to 100% they attack from 30y if you put it at 95% they attack at like 25y
(03-20-2014, 06:46 AM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]from you second screenshot its very obvious none of the mobs is on the mesh you are using. If it runs into walls, the mesh you are using is not done right.
So unless you tell us what mesh you are using, there ain't much we can do.

The keys start counting once you activate them in your userCP, not later or earlier, btw.

Then I had a 3 day key.

I am using the meshes that came with the bot. I never added anything, or downloaded anything, or replaced anything. Like I said, it was a fresh install.

I never got the bot to work, and my key ran out, so I guess that's it.
well cant fix user error unless you respond in the correct amount of time. its been 2 days since you checked back here. obv you had something set up wrong because you are the only one having the issue. i run 12 bots on 1 computer and 4 on another have no problem grinding and doing fates. with the stock meshes.
Did you change your movement settings by any chance?
Check that under System > Character Configuration > at the top under the General tab.

Bot doesn't work at all in Legacy Type for me, it just does what you're saying: runs around doing nothing, runs backward into walls... Worth checking.
Pages: 1 2