MMOMinion

Full Version: Crashing on launch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As of this morning, Minion is crashing my game every time I launch it. Anyone else getting this?
nope, are you using the gui_launcher or ffxivminion_launcher? Are you launching the bot as admin? Do you have any type of antivirus software? Do you wait to launch the bot till you are completely loaded in to the game?
I've always used ffxivminion_launcher as admin, starting from the character selection screen or in game and it's always worked. I haven't installed any anti-virus programs either so...
im getting this too, always (if not, often) crash right after character selection. It keeps crashing over and over whenever im using gui launcher.

normal DOS launcher works fine.

Windows 8.1
you are not suppose to use gui_launcher and you are not suppose to launch the bot unless you are fully logged in to the game. Not the character selection screen.
(03-21-2014, 03:43 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]you are not suppose to use gui_launcher and you are not suppose to launch the bot unless you are fully logged in to the game. Not the character selection screen.

I like gui_launcher, saved lot of time (which helps alot if you have multiple bots) since it has auto log in feature.

It worked like charm back then, but idk lately it crashes or just refuses to type the password field dunno what's wrong with my setup
Good news indeed. Manually logging into accounts is a pain when you have lots of accounts look forward to the update..