MMOMinion

Full Version: (REQ) Miner/Bot 50 Profile!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So to be thorough - i figured I would add this request here as the identical counterpart to my DoH request.

The community could really use an ideal and ultimate level 50 Miner/bot xclass profile.

Something that will harvest using x2 crystal buffs if need be, and pick up pastymaps if need be etc. If you are adept at making profiles, you are adept at what you are making them for im sure....

meaning i dont need to tell you what is needed in an all encompassing level 50 profile for DoL ^^

I do know not having some of these profiles is turning away some less experienced bot users and would be beneficial to that end as well.

My personal DoL profile makes the word basic look like ex mode and would love to be able to get the most from my Gathering jobs (as they say, want in one hand - shit in the other and see which fills up first!)

So there you have it, A level 50 gathering profile for mining/botany (assuming at 50 they both have access to the same abilities for the most part yes?)

I am willing to pay/donate on behalf of the community to get something like this out and up there. Some of these areas of the forum are pitifully shallow >.< Easy to say when I have nothing to contribute :( However if you want hardware or tweaking/overclocking advice THAT is something i can offer :P

Anyhow, hoping somone gets something up here. Madd + rep would be coming from just about everyone lol.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4v80ihb6jvjv8nf/wElVVogFmu
1 skill profile for all wards. will work with botanist or miner. you can already set the option to gather maps.

fixed drop box link
file deleted or moved my man >.>
fixed link sorry
<3 as usual
(04-04-2014, 08:20 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]fixed link sorry

Could you share this please? Link isn't working
Cichard; Could I get you to upload this profile again please? Thank you!
after the wards profile from dropbox - dead link again xd
requesting this as well
sorry guys dont have this anymore