MMOMinion

Full Version: Profiles For EACH craft.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is all my basic profiles for each individual craft. Its basically the same recepie for each craft with slight variations. You might have to slightly tweak the final step of Hasty touch if it's finishing to early or too late. Yes They all use hasty touch. Whats included.

Profiles
Blacksmith60 ---Works for 40/60/70/80 out of box..... but really need to replace master mend with master mend II for 80dura
Alchemist40 --Will prolly work for 80 but replace master mend with master MendII. (I never had to make an 80 leveling)
Armorer40 -Same as above.
Leatherworker40 -Same as above
Goldsmith80 -80 dura
Goldsmith40 -40 dura
Weaver40 -40 dura
Weaver80 -80 dura
Carpenter40 -40 dura
Carpenter80 -80 dura

Skill list

Inner quiet
Steady Hand II
Hasty touch
Master Mend I/II
Byregot's Blessing
Carefull Synth II

If you would really like me to make you a custom 2* profile, please reply with your stats....what craft this is for, amount of cp you have, amount of Control/Craftsmanship you have without any food. I can judge accordingly and make you a proper profile for max hq results.

I made most of these as I was leveling... Some are slightly more advanced then others.
it would be great if you could convert those macros into minion, I tried and failed ;) http://www.garytay.net/ffxiv-crafting-10...ting-gear/
Heres updated Culinarian profile i forgot to include

My profiles are pretty much setup like this already minus innovation.. I have been meaning to play around with this though just havent gotten around to it.. had no need to mas spam 2* crafts so i just craft em by hand. but ill have something for you soon. the actual recepie will have to be different for each craft even though its the same because of spell id's being different from class to class...
2* 100% Hq Culinarian profile posted.
Some leveling profiles would be neat. 1-15 for all classes, then maybe 15-30 and so on.
hey sig, know if these will handle the master 2 star crafts? the 80 dura ones that you trade 50 of for the ilvl 70 doh tools? (recipe you get via the master book)
tried it, didn't work...
Thanks <3 will try that soon :D