MMOMinion

Full Version: 2star 100% HQ CULINARIAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This will make 100% Hq 2 star food...

My stats...
332cp
334craftsmanship
336control

The Skills
Inner Quiet
Steady Hand II
Hasty Touch
Master's Mend II
Ingenuity II
Great Strides
Byregot's Blessing
Careful Synth II

[Image: nld2s0.png]
That is a lot of overmeld. It actually would also help if you don't mind posting what materias are used in each piece of equipment.

Nevertheless, thanks!
i'm left with 16cp at the end of the synth so it doesn't use the full 332
works quite good... It's not 100%, if too much of the hasty touches fail (I have even higher gear stats), but it's 95% I'd guess
If you have extra cp to spare you can replace a few hasty touches with Basic touches or something more 100%.. and it should work closer to 100%.. Also if you have extra cp left over for an extra Steady Hand II that would help out a lot too... I believe I sacrificed 1 steady hand II after step 10 I think.. simply because it was 9cp short of it. And I didn't want the recepie to rely on food.
still dont know why you guys work them like steps instead of dynamic. You can set it up to use steady hand II any time its missing the buff. Just like combat skills.
have it use hasty touch any time its above 20 durablity have it use tricks of trade on every good condition, have it use great strides and breygots blessing when it has 8 stacks of innerquiet. and use Master mend when its below 30 durability. and have it use careful synth II when it is at 100% quality. at 8 stacks of innerquiet using GS+BB=100% Quality. So it doesnt matter how many hasy touchs fail its dynamic it will master mend when need to. It will hasty touch spam till it gets 8 stacks. I 100% quality 100% of the time using the dynamic method. when the servers come back up and the bot is back up ill post which one of hte cul profiles i use.
I'm done contributing.. I will not post anymore Profiles or anythig else I come up with... I'm sick of being belittled by other people. The profile Is DYNAMIC it has dynamictriggers PLUS step numbers to trigger a few things since those nonstep conditions REPEAT. With this profile, I made 1k 2star hq and only 2nq results in one str8 sitting.. So why is this profile not Jackie approved? Keep rmting.

Hasty touch needs a FINAL step number because you simply need 3 steps to finish the craft... If hasty touch is setup to go off until 20 durability... You fail the craft because it takes hasty touch one step too far and you end up 1 step short.
not true if you put carefull synthsis at the top. cause it will check that condition first. so once its 100% after the GS+BB it will finish the synth. Thats the benifit of doing it not by step. You do it by priority. Little butt hurt i see. really man get teh sand out of your vag and sack up. I'm just trying to explain the better way of doing it. Since doing it by step Takes all the AWESOME logic out of the skill manager profile.

ps now thats being belittled.
Fuck off you rmt piece of shit.
Look I was only providing an example of what being belitted really is. I was just explaining the difference between steps and dynamic skill profile. But you get so sensitive about it and take it so personal. So i gave you something to take personal. You honestly act like im personally attacking you but thats not the case. and like you are any "better" then me... You bot, I bot. At least i make some $$ in the processs instead of spending money. really sig you need to grow up man and stop taking things so personal i swear its like im dealing with a teenager.
Pages: 1 2 3