MMOMinion

Full Version: Item priority
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't have any roll menu for "Item priority" 1 & 2. So I try to write the item name (in french, because I'm french)but my character still gather the first item, without following my "Item priority". Is there any solution ? Thanks !
It needs to be the right name in your language and you need to enter the name on the right marker, i would guess you didnt enter it on the right marker.
Ok, thanks a lot for your answer, I will look at this tomorrow :)
I've tried, but it don't works ... I select "MeshManager", then choose the map where my character is : East Shroud, then in "Markers" I choose "Botnay 20". I click on "GatherManager" and in "Botany", I select the same marker : "Botany 20" and in "Item priority" I write "Cèpe" and I start the bot ... but it gathers only the first item : "Belladone". Any idea ?
look around if there's another marker. If they overlap, the priority item thing doesn't work. Easy solution: Make new small mesh, just from aetheryte to the location, add marker there.
Ok, I will try ... but that's strange, because it's the mesh include in the bot, not one of mine ... and some of them don't have any Botany markers ...

Thanks for the answer ! :)
when at the meshmanager select closest marker. Make sure you are marker botany 20 and not botany 20#2 also tau tau is got the right idea most the time the marker system here breaks making just small mesh that covers the town and wehre you are trying to farm works best.
(03-24-2014, 07:33 PM)the_boss_hoss Wrote: [ -> ]It needs to be the right name in your language and you need to enter the name on the right marker, i would guess you didnt enter it on the right marker.

Is their any way to do this across all markers? Ie: putting it in without selecting a marker? If i have a bunch of different level markers for example, but they all provide ice shards. It would be nice to have a feature to type ice shard and it would collect them until it ran into a node that iddnt have them.. and would get something else.

I assume this isnt possible, but figured id check. Otherwise we should try to get a list going on the site of nodes and what they provide. zone/time even. This way everyone has a resource here. As it sits DoL profiles need to be made in their entirety by the player, their isnt much in the community yet. Id imagine due to the majority preferring to kill than chop down trees :P