MMOMinion

Full Version: Maintenance is done. Let rock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ThumbsUp
woot! this patch looks great!
yeah it looks awesome so far
now let the bot be osom too (*-*)
(03-27-2014, 07:04 AM)Kurenai Wrote: [ -> ]now let the bot be osom too (*-*)

This bot is so far ahead of everything else on the market(Leaps and BOUNDS), they could literally remove features and it would still be awesome.
(03-27-2014, 08:08 AM)Whitak3r Wrote: [ -> ]

This bot is so far ahead of everything else on the market(Leaps and BOUNDS), they could literally remove features and it would still be awesome.

Couldn't have said it better. Go try Rebornbuddy, I'll sell you my key Snicker
soon, just doing the final tests
(03-27-2014, 08:45 AM)TehMorbid Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2014, 08:08 AM)Whitak3r Wrote: [ -> ]

Couldn't have said it better. Go try Rebornbuddy, I'll sell you my key Snicker

People didn't get it :O; they were talking about how osom the patch was, I meant to say how osom it would be if the bot would get patched xD (not that i'm not patient, i'm at work anyway LOL)
One problem I have noticed powder is my Duty leader crahses when the duty starts, the followers are fine but the leader always crashes. Not sure if you know about this yet but thought id give you the heads up.
I've been crashing while running dungeons on assist mode. Has anyone else experienced this?
Pages: 1 2