MMOMinion

Full Version: Hiding Spot broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok... Looking for ideas...

Where do you hide when doing WP duty runs? Previous to this awesome patch I hide inside our FC house, but the a**hole devs screwed that up... Now you get kicked out, so anyone have a good hiding spot they are willing to share?

I have already tried teleporting below the ground in front of the FC house but no good. After duty completes, bham, right back in front of the door.

Thanks in advance!
CLICK THIS TEXT, READ THIS !!!!!!!!

How many more times are we goign to get these stupid posts. why doesnt anyone read threads before asking the same questions over and over.
Where did people do the botting before FC houses? or the people who dont have FC houses? INNS, INNS, INNS !!!!!!!

INNS !!!
Thank you, I think...

You don't have to be a jerk about it, really! I appreciate the link that I had already read... Just starting a conversation.

Thank you so much... :(
Either inns, or you can always just make your bot run to some part of the map that's REALLY hard to find, and just stay there.
Thanks! The inns seem to working nicely for now.
inn or you can do walking sands
I just teleport way the fuck off the map where no one could see u. and save a spot there.
(03-28-2014, 04:43 AM)andysx Wrote: [ -> ]I just teleport way the fuck off the map where no one could see u. and save a spot there.

Bad move, you will eventually get a ban, then let me guess? make a thread about it on here complaining the bot got you banned?

(03-27-2014, 02:53 PM)ledicious Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, I think...

You don't have to be a jerk about it, really! I appreciate the link that I had already read... Just starting a conversation.

Thank you so much... :(

I am not being a jerk about anything, but if you read my thread then why make a thread asking where to duty bot? making conversation? what conversation the answer you get off people is the same "use an inn" its not a conversation. My thread goes into the why's of uing an Inn so i don't see how there can be further questions on it.