MMOMinion

Full Version: 2.2 Gathering Bot and One-Yield items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It might be the meshes not yet updated, but gathering seems hit or miss since 2.2. A lot of bad pathing and the bot going off into nowhere.

Also the item-queue doesn't know how to handle the new "one-time" yields such as the new Soils. After it mines it, it will attempt to mine the slot over and over, but since nothing is there anymore, get stuck. Any advice?
I am here with you mostly. I have no issues with pathing, but the one-time rare item, such as Paprika Seeds, I keep getting stuck on and have to manually farm the rest, then restart the bot. Not a big deal if you can sit and watch the bot, but there is a reason for botting right? :p
Yup, I agree too. I don't have any issues with pathing so far, but the one-time yield stuck issue is very annoying. I'm hoping for a fix for that soon, either through the bot itself or through some sort of Mod/Script.
How is your gathering setup? Are you gathering randomly, or do you have item names in your marker?
When I am at the computer and watching the bot, I simply put "XYZ Seeds" as first priority in the gather manager of the bot and another standard item that is always available as second priority, thus the bot will always gather the item that is always available and gather seeds as soon as they pop up when it starts gathering.

The one-time items (mud, seeds, treasure maps) disappear from the list of available items once successfully gathered - yet the bot keeps smashing that very slot until I stop it manually and start it again. It will then gather the first item in the gathering window and move on normally.
I've experienced this via specific map gathering. Forgotten Springs teleport start bot farming level 50 botany node. I have removed all other botany nodes from the zone since I only go there for maps. Gather timeworn peisteskin map first and then Lightning Shards. It will farm until it finds the map, once it collects the map it gets stuck. If I stop it and restart it it try's again for the map at that node I've already collected. I have to manually farm the node, and then start the bot again. I assume its the same issue just a different item. Same results with CraftingTool, Icy Hunt, and Atma Tracker 1.1.3 LUA's loaded or removed.