MMOMinion

Full Version: Dual-boxing issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have searched the forum and haven't found anything that has worked so far. My problem is that when i have two accounts open on the same pc and try to launch minion it attaches to one and when i launch it again it attaches to the other.Then in about 5 or so minutes it crashes.

I have two keys and its has worked when i was able to individually input the keys but now it autologins for me (which i didn't click for it to do). I can only assume that its launching the same minion keycode twice and that is why it is crashing.

I have tried using FFXIVMinion_GUI_Launcher and imputing two separate accounts but it gets stuck in a constant loop of opening and shutting down and when i stop it, it crashes.

The main thing i am looking for is a way to stop the autologin process so i can input my key-codes independently of one another.
delete the .cfg files in the minion folder they all look something like:

abcdefg1234567890_ffxivminion.cfg
(03-28-2014, 01:56 AM)lantus Wrote: [ -> ]delete the .cfg files in the minion folder they all look something like:

abcdefg1234567890_ffxivminion.cfg

thank you for your help. and it worked