MMOMinion

Full Version: Minion insta-crahing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there, Veteran user of the FFXIV minion bot since day one and am having recent trouble. I know a few people are having the same problems when I addressed the issue in the 2.2 update thread.

The problem is that when opening minion, it does successfully attach to FFXIV but as soon as it does, it insta-crashes the game, just wondering if anyone has any insight on this issue.

Additional Information::

-Windows 7 user
-"NOT" using GUI launcher, just the regular launcher
-only launch when fully logged into game
-running Admin as usual on the same profile so nothing should have changed
-10+ fresh installs by now
-same issues on 2 rigs
-Kaspersky anti-virus deactivated (was always active when minion was running but turned it off in light of this issues, no change)
-Mumble is never active

Any information would be greatly appreciated, thank you ^_^
bumping, same here, but w8.1 xD
Have you turned off DEP and Windows UAC? Maybe that will help.
yep, those are deactivated
Same is happening for me, worked fine since update just using the command line launcher. Today, I try to get on and instant crash. If I attach on the menu screen like I usually do, it crashes. Same happens if I log completely into the game before attaching. GUI launcher crashes as soon as it clicks play.
It worked all day for me, but now I'm experiencing the same issue.
Ran the updater and bot now loads, runs for 15 - 30 seconds, then the client crashes. Previously bot would instantly crash.
running 24 bots on 2 machines working flawlessly
I must update, somehow it doesn't want to start if MSI afterburner is on LOL
all good here XD though my laptop needs a better GPU, can only run 8 XD
(03-31-2014, 08:22 AM)Kurenai Wrote: [ -> ]I must update, somehow it doesn't want to start if MSI afterburner is on LOL
all good here XD though my laptop needs a better GPU, can only run 8 XD

ANY software that has an overlay will not work with the bot.
Pages: 1 2