MMOMinion

Full Version: [Request[ Atma Fate Meshes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it doable?
yes
Do we have to get any additional meshes or anything or are those built into the bot?

Havnt used the FATE Grinder before so going to follow this guide - http://mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial-Fate-Grinding

Just curious if i need any meshes or anythinge else
I farmed all 12 atmas using the 100% meshes and the enhanced tools addon. Nothing new was required.
not recommended to go afk on the 100% meshes though. many many stuck areas. 100% means not safe.
I never got stuck....
i get stuck plenty even made sure to delete the meshes and re dl them - seems to be i starter areas more than anything.
(03-30-2014, 06:25 AM)andysx Wrote: [ -> ]not recommended to go afk on the 100% meshes though. many many stuck areas. 100% means not safe.

missinformation... i never get stuck in the 100% meshes fate grinding you must have either legacy controls on or game controler on
Well... There are quite a few spots. With unstuck ticked it usually fixes the situation. Central than is just all kinds of terrible. Western than is only kinda bad with parts not even meshed at all.
I'm having issue where sometime the mesh isnt working in a zone for me and it wont go after FATEs... for example right now East Shroud isnt doing anything and when I click on show me the mesh, nothing show up.
Pages: 1 2