MMOMinion

Full Version: Help Createing Lv 1-50 Quest profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i been botting in alot of games for meny years, and are very satisfied with mmominion.
I'm buying 7 new cd keys today, and wanna try support this community.

So down to buisness, deep honest, not a pro at programming or anything alike, but if anyone is upon to co-work a bit explaining how to make a profile in basic, i wouldent mind to start doing 1-50 quest profiles, class quest includet if it's possible, for evry class even story line, so all you would have to do is press a key and come back 2 days later.

If anyone is up for explaining me how to make quest profiles, so an idiot can understand it send me a PM :)
well thats the plan, they are working on a quest manager where you can add step with minimal custom code. to explain you how to do this without that would be way to dificult
ahh i see, guess i will wait for it then ^^
basically like the duty scripts but for questing. You will have a script that says the waypoint of the quest the quest giver id the waypoint to complete the quest and the mob id to kill or npc id to talk to. I plan on as soon as its released doing a quest script for 1-15 main story and 1-15 class quests.
It was a long time ago they announced it, since these we have no news anymore ... long time without a big update.