MMOMinion

Full Version: AFKing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I'm new to botting and would like to know how ppl manage being afk? Because after all whats the point in having a bot if you have to sit and watch it?

I was wondering if some people would be kind enough to share with me how they "safely" go afk or just minimise the game window and do something else. It would seem really useful to me if there was a way for /tell's to make a noise even when the game is minimised or if someone sends and emote at you? That way you can still be in the room but doing something else?

Thanks for your help! :D
You can make most chat channels make a noise when someone writes something in it, then you run the gam in window mode and hit the checkbox for sound even when in the background and of course there team viewer and a tablet when you really go afk and want to check your bot from time to time.
(03-30-2014, 10:28 AM)the_boss_hoss Wrote: [ -> ]You can make most chat channels make a noise when someone writes something in it, then you run the gam in window mode and hit the checkbox for sound even when in the background

If you do that you still get all the game noise, not just the noise of an incoming message which can be annoying if ur trying to do other things like study or listen to music. :-(
GuildWok Pro also has remote chat.
i totaly afk farm on like 16 accounts no issues yet.
the easiest way is to not have any friends. :P unless they are also botters.
(04-04-2014, 06:08 AM)dirin Wrote: [ -> ]the easiest way is to not have any friends. :P unless they are also botters.

lol! I got that sorted :D

Thanks for all your replies.