MMOMinion

Full Version: Issues with Multiple Accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minion just updated within the last hour of posting this, and since that update, I have not been able to attach more than 1 instance of Minion to FFXIV without all of my FFXIV Windows, except one, closing down within a minute of attachment, this is through ISBoxer and just running 2 normal FFXIV instances. I have 4 active Minion Keys. Any ideas? Did the new update break something?

---

Update:
I just logged into all my accounts without binding minion to them. Let them all sit for about 5 mins. no issues. bind minion to them, and wham, they all close down but 1. seems the new update, is not registering that I have more than 1 active key or something weird like that. :(
if you are not using the gui launcher, delete all your .cfg files and reenter the keys on each account
I recommend using the new gui launcher if you are running multiple accounts. It works very well.
Ok. Thanks guys. I saw the GUI Launcher update when it patched. :P I'll give it a shot! :D