MMOMinion

Full Version: [bug] gathering Seeds stops harvesting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When using the Gather-Module to farm some crops and their corresponding seeds, the bot will stop harvesting after the seed has been taken. It seems to be hammering the Slot where the seed was located. I guess the bot should re-evaluate it´s item-to-gather with the priority list before each harvesting-command to counter this problem.

example setup:

GatherManager
Item Priority 1: Mirror Apple Seeds
Item Priority 2: Mirror Apple

Gather Node
Slot1 - nothing
Slot2 - Mirror Apple
Slot3 - Mirror Apple Seeds
Slot4 - nothing
... - ...

Now the bot DOES harvest the Seed but keeps hammering Slot 3 instead of switching to Item Priority 2 - the Mirror Apple - on Slot 2.

Hope this helps.

Edit: Sorry for the misunderstanding, I am using the built-in gathering mode that comes with the bot
there is no need for the gathering module... its not uptodate. Just use gathering mode that comes with the bot.
I am having the same problem actually, not using any Addons, just the built-in gathering module. I CAN put the desired Seeds into the priority list, but the Seeds disappear from the gathering list once successfully collected, yet the bot keeps hammering the now empty slot (mind you, this is within one gathering attempt, not multiple attempts). Putting another item from the same nodes in the gathering priority list isn't working either.
Agreed with post #1 and #3. Can't seems to gather rare item. It gather the item and after it's gone, it keep gathering the same slot making it stuck.
is this solved yet? I wanted to start gathering seeds ;)
Gardening items are automatically gathered in the beta version, no manual setup required. Just gather as normal and if they are present they will be gathered.
cool, thanks
this doesn't seem to be true for mining though? tried to farm some soil, but the bot ignores the (hidden but recognized) items...
just verified, botany also doesn't gather hidden seeds, though it does visible ones... guess its the same reason why it had problems with hidden maps some while ago...
Some of my changes are missing, I'll have to re-add them tonight.
Pages: 1 2