MMOMinion

Full Version: GUI Launcher and ISBoxer Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since the new GUI Launcher also starts an instance of FFXIV. How would you get this to work with ISBoxer which also starts an instance of FFXIV?
unless you can make isboxer attach to the already running ffxiv instance, you won't.
hmm is it possible in the future. the Gui_Launcher can handle window resolution like ISBoxer?
Safe PC Power
Or the ability to force custom resolutions beyond FFXIV resolutions? :P
if i put ffxiv in windowed mode, i can resize the window to any size i like. not sure what your are asking about
(04-03-2014, 10:23 AM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]if i put ffxiv in windowed mode, i can resize the window to any size i like. not sure what your are asking about

You can't resize the window below 1024 x 768.
(04-03-2014, 10:25 AM)XetroM Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2014, 10:23 AM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]if i put ffxiv in windowed mode, i can resize the window to any size i like. not sure what your are asking about

You can't resize the window below 1024 x 768.

exactly this... with isboxer i can make the window sizes truely anything im down to like 360x280 or something similar.
if you want to use isboxer, you cant use the guilauncher. its because we do evil things when we start the client without the offical launcher. how did you start the client with isboxer without using the games launcher, btw ?
you use the game launcher with isboxer. It just resets the window size strips boarders and assings core allocation and fps limits. I dont mind not using isboxer if the gui_launcher could force window sizes. Then i wouldnt need isboxer.
Hey guys. I'm using the GUI Launcher and ISBoxer, and I found the In Line Command for manually launching a Character Slot with ISBoxer. I have been trying to add this in line command to the settings of the executable location for the GUI Launcher but it won't let me do it. If we could do this, it would launch the ISBoxer FFXIV Instanced Character Slot, and then the GUI Launcher could log into our characters. Shouldn't be any different than launching it normally. Is there any way you can allow a string of text in the GUI Launcher to be used as the FFXIV Path instead of specifically looking for the FFXIV Launcher? :)

My IS Boxer Character Set is named "4 Box FFXIV". The following is what you could use to create a shortcut on the desktop to launch a specific character slot. In this case it would be slot 1. You could change the 1 to any number you like for the slot number of that character set. If we could add this type of string to the set path under the manageable characters added to the GUI Launcher we could benefit from both programs. :D

"C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace\InnerSpace.exe" run isboxer -launchslot "4 Box FFXIV" 1
Pages: 1 2