MMOMinion

Full Version: ERROR The loaded navmesh has no mining/botany markers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sigh. Feel like im posting almost daily now.

I just read a post the other day regarding almost the same thing, but cannot find it. I'm trying to gather shards. Their are 4 available items to be had from these lush bushes or w/e they are in southern thanalan level 50.

FIRST - Their ARE botany markers, im looking RIGHT at them. So i have NFC what is up w/ the error but im assuming it is tied to the reason im posting which is..

Gather manager. I have the Botany 50 Marker Selected, and it is gathering from said nodes. Problem is, I have entered Lightning Shard under my item priority and it is still gathering from the top spot and the top spot only.

At this rate, my only option is to gather from nodes which i havent unlocked the ?? marks so it defaults to shards. Ridiculous right??

While im here...

Any way to have the bot unlock ?? spots when it comes across them?

Also any way to get the bot to go to unspoiled nodes as a priority when/if they are up?

That should cover it. At the moment id be happy to have the console stop telling me navmesh error when clearly the navmesh is fine and to be able to gather something besides my umpteenth stack of maiden grass.

Excuse my frustration.
If it still does this when it's updated for the new FFXIV update, try deleting the navmeshes and re-downloading them (If it's the Default one just delete them and re-open FFXIVMinion)

Usually fixes it for me when I get this error.
klepp, it sounds like the markers have a lower level than you set (like, you're 50, and the markers are 25-30, etc). You just need to temporarily set "Ignore Gather Level" on in the Gather settings.
yea they arent my own markers so i cant say for sure. I kept that off because i presumed them to be 50 and with myself at 50 those are the only nodes i wanted to gether from.

I guess its time to start making/using my own markers so i know for sure what im getting/using :P

Either way, thank you for your reply. These little nuances remove annoyances one by one. :)

(04-09-2014, 10:24 AM)Daniel_Hatcher Wrote: [ -> ]If it still does this when it's updated for the new FFXIV update, try deleting the navmeshes and re-downloading them (If it's the Default one just delete them and re-open FFXIVMinion)

Usually fixes it for me when I get this error.

i hvae yet to do this - and it may actually help. I'll give it a shot. As i mentioned to ace, i was 50 and chose the 50 marker(s). Not to say they couldnt have been mislabled or whatnot, but I guess process of elimination is the name of the game :P

Between the two suggestions im sure ill be able to rectify it.

Thanks again!
you can check the makre level by the mesh manager. Also why would you assume they are 50. They are marked for the level range of the node so people can use the mesh to lvl