MMOMinion

Full Version: specific gathering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Really new here, but I'm trying to farm just Elm Log using the bot.

Right now, it gathers that, but also other things like stuff from vegetation.

Is there anyway for the bot to just target trees, or even reduce the marker radius?

Thanks.
(04-09-2014, 04:51 PM)danhexo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

Really new here, but I'm trying to farm just Elm Log using the bot.

Right now, it gathers that, but also other things like stuff from vegetation.

Is there anyway for the bot to just target trees, or even reduce the marker radius?

Thanks.

In FFXIVMinion window, scroll down for the Gather tab. Click the triangle beside Gather to open up its options. Then to the right of Node Type, you'll want to choose Mature Tree so that it *only* gathers from Mature Trees (right now it probably says Any).

Picture example (I have mine currently set to gather from Lush Vegetations, don't enable IgnoreMarkerLevel like I did either!):
[Image: 2r7sswl.png]

Important: Any time you're mining or gathering from a different node type, you will need to go back to this and change to appropriate node type that you're gathering from. Otherwise, your bot will stand under the marker and do nothing.
Thanks...but I don't have that in my GUI. :(
its cause he has the addon enhanced assist. just remove the mesh from under the nodes you do not want to gather stuff from.
Oh, thank you for clearing that up.