MMOMinion

Full Version: Lost City of Amdapor - 50 Myth & 45 Soldiery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
*Lost City of Amdapor*

This profile will net you 50 Myth and 45 Soldiery Tomestones per run.

Testing and feedback is encouraged, let me know if you have any issues.

Requirements:
Completed the original Main Story quest line (Praetorium).
Completed the side quest issued by E-Sumi-Yan located in the Conjurer's guild of Old Gridania.
Item level: 55+

Versions:
50_LCoA_Full - 50 Myth & 45 Soldiery
50_LCoA_Half - 50 Myth

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]
awesome thanks for this. The ones with main story completed will enjoy this im sure.
thx :)
about 6 mins per run for us. not to bad. 45 soldiery every 6 mins compared to 20 soldiery every 6 mins with wp.
Great work on this, testing now~
Is this a teleport duty profile and does it require to have 4 bots?
It looks like for the most part the bot does a good job. However after ~2 hours it began skipping the first group of mobs and just cycling through the teleport points until it inevitably leaves the instance without completion.

I'm debugging the issue now to give you some more valuable feed than "it just broke after X time".
(04-10-2014, 05:15 AM)crayfish Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a teleport duty profile and does it require to have 4 bots?

yes and yea
(04-10-2014, 05:26 AM)Shozokui Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like for the most part the bot does a good job. However after ~2 hours it began skipping the first group of mobs and just cycling through the teleport points until it inevitably leaves the instance without completion.

I'm debugging the issue now to give you some more valuable feed than "it just broke after X time".

Looks like it has to do with the delay from when you execute the teleport to when the mobs pop on screen/memory. I'm running 4 on an ok PC, but it's still slightly slow which is what caused it to skip the first set. If anyone else is experiencing this, just bump your Enter Time up to a reasonable number, in my case, 30,000.

Something you could implement in the script is a boolean system tracking mob groups which forces the bot to not continue until it has killed the previous group. However this may be highly unnecessary if you configure the enter/exit times to match your system's capabilities properly.

I'm still going to fiddle around with some ways to implement redundancy checks to ensure I can leave the bot un-attended for periods of time without worrying.
I'll submit any suggestions or personal modifications I make to the script in this thread.

Great job finding the "magic spots" :)
(04-10-2014, 06:13 AM)Shozokui Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2014, 05:26 AM)Shozokui Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like for the most part the bot does a good job. However after ~2 hours it began skipping the first group of mobs and just cycling through the teleport points until it inevitably leaves the instance without completion.

Looks like it has to do with the delay from when you execute the teleport to when the mobs pop on screen/memory. I'm running 4 on an ok PC, but it's still slightly slow which is what caused it to skip the first set. If anyone else is experiencing this, just bump your Enter Time up to a reasonable number, in my case, 30,000.

Something you could implement in the script is a boolean system tracking mob groups which forces the bot to not continue until it has killed the previous group. However this may be highly unnecessary if you configure the enter/exit times to match your system's capabilities properly.

I'm still going to fiddle around with some ways to implement redundancy checks to ensure I can leave the bot un-attended for periods of time without worrying.
I'll submit any suggestions or personal modifications I make to the script in this thread.

Great job finding the "magic spots" :)

thats not how the profiles work. you would need to create a task in the api for the profile to call to have it work that way. just like looting you must have hte loot addon which creates a new task Loot when then allows you to call that task in the duty profile. the duty system it self would have to have that changed or an addon made to change how the duty system works. further more you can change the value of dowait in the profile to wait longer at that first waypoint. Or as you simply put it adjust your enter timer. its less of a script and more of a profile. Its just information that the duty script it self pulls from.
Pages: 1 2 3